Photography Courses at Ribby Hall 2015
All courses take place at my studio / offices / classroom on Ribby Hall Village Wrea Green between Blackpool and Preston. Light refreshments will be provided on arrival and during the standard course. Get more from your smartphone, compact, bridge and DSLR in a relaxed environment. We will help you stop using ‘auto’ mode. If you don’t have a camera or are in between cameras we can loan you one for the day. After the course I offer ongoing support too. If you need advice on your next lens or are still struggling just give me a call or drop me an email and ill do all i can help.
In addition to the basic course we offer one hour one to one training for £75.00. This can be aimed at a particular skill ie portrait or landscape photography or at a specific camera or learning requirement. Sessions can be during the day or evening to suit you. I can also offer pdf vouchers by return as a perfect gift. I now offer Lightroom editing training too.
NEW – Lightroom Course now available. 3 hours weekday evening, limited to 4 places only. I will introduce you to Lightroom and Photo Editing. We will take a few images together around Ribby Hall Village and then edit them in my studios. I will support you post course with any queries you may have too.
- Aimed at beginners and students who require to better understand their cameras.
- Ideal for DSLR’s, Mirror-less, Bridge cameras, Camera phones and Compact camera owners alike.
- We cover Aperture, ISO and Shutter Speed.
- Depth of Field
- Raw v Jpeg
- Aperture Mode
- We set aside time to make sure that you know how to access and change your camera settings
- Practical Exercise
- Image viewing and de brief of student images
- Introduction to Editing with Lightroom Software
Length is 4 Hours. All courses are on Sundays 9.00am to 1.00pm unless otherwise stated.
PDF Notes will be provided after the course.
Price £95 or £150 for two.
- 25th August 2013 am Standard Course
- 15th September 2013 am Standard Course
- 20th October 2013 am Standard Course
- 17th November 2013 Standard Course
- 15th December 2013 Standard Course
- 16th February 2014 Standard Course
- 23rd March 2014 Standard Course
- 20th April 2014 Specialist Product Course * £150
- 18th May 2014 Specialist Landscape Course * £150
- 6th July 2014 Standard Course
- 14th September 2014 Standard Course
- 26th October 2014 Standard Course
New Dates Added for 2015
- 18th January 2015 Standard Course – Full
- 8th March 2015 Standard Course – Full
- 12th April 2015 Standard Course – Full
- 17th May 2015 Standard Course – Place Available
- 10th June 2015 Lightroom Course – Places available limited to 4 places
- 19th July 2015 Standard Course – Places Available
- 16th September 2015 Standard Course – Free to 13-18 yr olds – Places Available
- 7th October 2015 Lightroom Course – Places Limited to 4 places
- 1st November 2015 Standard Course – Places Available
* Designed for students who wish to improve their photography of products for selling online. This is ideal for estate agents or business owners who want to obtain professional images of their products.
* Designed for students who want to develop their skill in capturing beautiful Landscape images. We will cover equipment, techniques and editing. We also include a practical exercise.